CodeMash Conference

I guess I should explain the picture in the upper right hand part of the page. CodeMash a development conference that's actually taking place in the midwest! These things never happen close to where I live and this is right down the highway in Sandusky, Ohio! CodeMash is a way for developers of different backgrounds a chance to mingle, I look forward to learning something new. And at $99 you can NOT beat the price. If you still need to convince your employer that you need to go I HIGHLY recommend this blog post from Jim Holmes one of the founders, he lays the case out pretty well. And if you still need convincing..it's at the Kalahari Resort!

CodeMash – I'll be there!

links:
CodeMash
Kalahari Resort
Why Conferences Matter, and How To Pitch To Your Boss - Jim Holmes

No comments: